Friday, January 25, 2013

Pet Portraits on Ornaments

One of the things I like to do is paint pet portraits commissions on ornaments.  I  paint them on a 2 5/8 inch ornaments with acrylics and then sealed with several coats of varnish.   The background is an off white or really whatever color you wish.   I thought I would show several I had done for Christmas.  


A bunch I did for show - just waiting for new home!



Another Cutie!

This one turned out great!
Cat ornaments waiting to go to show!
A commission cat ornament!

These make a nice gift or a memorial to a beloved
pet.   All I need is a detail photo of the markings on the cat or dog.   The more detail the better.
The dogs are painted head profiles only whereas
the cats can be painted more three dimensional,
but of course would need a good photo showing all the markings on the cat.

Commission is $25 (included in this is shipping
and gift box).   If you are interested in having one
of these painted just send me an email.   The photos
can be sent email also.  Delivery is three weeks from
 receiving order.   Thanks for looking!!!

1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely beautiful! I will be ordering some for Christmas gifts. What a lovely tribute to a dear pet. Just need to find a good photo first.

    Hugs from your newest follower,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete