Sunday, January 20, 2013

I'm Back with Collages!!!

Angel    10 inch x 10 inch

I'm finally getting back into the grove again.  During the holidays time just got away from me.
Will try to post new artwork once a week.  This will also keep me on course to make more art work. 

 I have been working more with mixed media/ collages- using paint, some scrapbooking papers I had and  also some papers I have made myself.   I have a ton of art supplies so am looking for ways to think outside the box.  I used a hand carved stamp for a border on the one above.  I have been inspired seeing Anne Bagby's work in which she used her own hand carved stamps.

All these are for sale.  If you are further interested just send me an email.   Hope you have enjoyed
what you have seen...........Pam

In the Garden     8 x 10
Dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment